Term & Conditions
Daipsi welcomes all users. Hereinafter, 'you' is referred to as you, your, user(s), visitor(s), educator(s), teacher(s) and we, us, our, Daipsi, website, represent Daipsi platform.
- Daipsi apps, blog, website, and any new app(s) and feature(s) added in future, collectively called Daipsi Platform.
- Kindly read our terms and conditions carefully before visiting our website. Our terms and conditions are applied to all users of the website including teachers, educators, contributors. By accessing our platform you abide by the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions'') of Daipsi.
- Daipsi is an educational platform held its office at New Gen Idec, Knowledge Park 3, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh under the company act 2013. Daipsi provides online education/courses through videos, tutorials, written stuff, referred to as user content. By the content provided by Daipsi, you agree and acknowledge that the website assumes no responsibility for exceptionally negative effects by the user content.
- You agree and acknowledge that Daipsi reserved the right to alter, add or discontinue any feature or service of the website subject to any reason or none. You agree and acknowledge that you are at the age of maturity/majority and you agree to allow any of your minor to access the website.
- You agree that Daipsi Platform may contain third-party content as images, links, and takes no responsibility for privacy policies or Content.
- You agree and acknowledge not to share or distribute our intellectual property that includes any type of content, service, and information to third-party without prior written authorisation of Daipsi.
- We shall have the right to modify our service at any time without prior notice, and we shall not be accountable to you for any modification.
- To access or use a certain area of Daipsi, you may have to create your account. By creating your account with Daipsi, you agree that you will not violate any term of service of the Website.
- Any sort of violation occurred by your account, while using Daipsi service, or third-party content used in the website, you are solely responsible for such activities.
- Daipsi reserves the right to suspend your account at any time due to any violation of terms of service, or infringement, or any act that is not sound for the website or puts a negative impact upon the platform.
- By creating your account you acknowledge that the information provided is accurate and up-to-date.
- Daipsi is not responsible for any kind of account information provided by the user(s) to Daipsi.
- Any account suspended by Daipsi, is not subject to resume.